Portugal's Markets Slide as BlackRock Says Bond Investors WaryBy
Portuguese-German yield spread widens to most since July
Nation's stocks are biggest losers among 24 developed markets
From bonds to stocks, Portugal’s markets are once again under pressure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations