Biggest Banks Rue Millions Lost on Trader Who Failed BeforeBy
Statti helped run two troubled companies before Invexstar
Trader rode scooter, gave wine to clients, ex-colleagues say
BNP Paribas SA and Nomura Holdings Inc. are among five banks nursing losses of about 120 million pounds ($171 million) on the demise of an obscure bond-trading firm called Invexstar Capital Management Ltd. They shouldn’t be surprised.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing