Bank of Montreal Enters Robo-Advising Ahead of Other LendersBy
BMO SmartFolio competes with Wealthsimple, other online rivals
Bank sees platform appealing to millennials, new investors
Bank of Montreal starts signing up customers for its automated low-fee investment-advice platform this week, making the lender the first of Canada’s big banks to embrace a robo-advisory business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing