Asia Junk Bonds One Cent Away From 2012 Low Amid Fund FlightBy and
One in three junk-rated notes in Asia lost money this month
Vedanta, Anton Oilfield, MIE bonds lead losers in January
Asia’s junk-rated dollar bonds are trading within a cent of a four-year low after a global market selloff this month left one in every three notes with losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets