Sabic Fourth-Quarter Profit Slumps to Six-Year Low on Metal RoutBy
Net income in period dropped more than analysts had expected
Metals prices are trading near lowest since 2009 on gluts
Saudi Basic Industries Corp. said profit dropped to a six-year low in the fourth quarter as the Middle East’s biggest petrochemicals company was hit by a rout in metals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap