Nigeria's Inflation Accelerates to Highest Level Since 2012By
December year-on-year CPI accelerated by 9.6 percent
Rate above central bank's target range of 6-9 percent
Nigeria’s inflation rate accelerated to a three-year high in December as food prices rose in Africa’s biggest economy and oil producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts