Beyond the Headlines: Five Things to Watch in China's GDP ReportBloomberg News
Quarter-on-quarter and nominal figures offer a better picture
Income, jobs and sales figures highlight consumers' power
While Chinese stocks have whipsawed investors, the economy has proved more stable, with growth still forecast to be in line with the government’s target of about 7 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's