The $12 Billion Hypo Alpe Offer Some Bondholders Plan to RefuseBy
Province of Carinthia prepares deal for failed bank's bonds
Standoff may ensue as some holders threaten legal action
The six-year saga over the downfall of one of Austria’s biggest banks is about to enter yet another chapter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's