Powerful Health Insurance Lobby's New Goal: Win Back MembersBy
`I’m going to do everything I can,' lobby group leader says
Insurance trade group may give big companies more say
America’s Health Insurance Plans is one of Washington’s most powerful lobby groups, spending millions of dollars a year to influence lawmakers, the White House and scores of state officials on the industry’s priorities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing