One Obama Campaign Promise That Came to Pass: Coal BankruptciesBy
U.S. coal production this year falls to 33-year low, EIA says
Five publicly-traded coal companies have sought bankruptcy
Here’s one 2008 campaign promise from President Barack Obama that has clearly come to pass: the U.S. coal industry is riddled with bankruptcies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing