New York Is the Latest State to Join Worldwide War on CoalBy and
Regulators and market forces are ganging up on dirty fuel
Cuomo pledges to make New York power coal-free by 2020
Coal already has plenty of enemies, from global climate negotiators to market forces. Add New York to the list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing