Is It Lights Out for Trudeau's `Sunny' Economic Ways in Canada?By
Commodity rout, currency meltdown threaten to derail agenda
Finance chief tries to stay on message during listening tour
Canada’s rookie finance minister, Bill Morneau, woke up Monday to a power failure in his Halifax hotel, where he was kicking off cross-country consultations for his first budget. A generator allowed for a single industrial light in his bathroom, but it died too. With Morneau in the shower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's