Brazil's BTG Pactual Said to Consider Hedge-Fund Unit SeparationBy , , and
Grupo BTG Pactual is weighing separating its hedge fund unit to ring fence it from the banking operations, two people familiar with the matter said, as the Brazilian investment bank fights to preserve funds following the arrest of its billionaire founder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's