Bernanke Raised Concern About Leaks Two Years Before 2012 ProbeBy
Yellen warned of damaged credibility in time of high scrutiny
Bernanke said analysts could profit from confidential info
Then-Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke warned policy makers about leaks of inside information to the press and consultants at a special October 2010 Federal Open Market Committee meeting -- two years before another revelation of confidential information resulted in an investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's