The Chinese Are Converting Their Cash to U.S. DollarsBloomberg News
Households build up unprecedented foreign-currency holdings
Suspicious trade data may signal disguised money flows
Karen Chou, a 32-year-old bank worker in Beijing, had a New Year’s resolution: sell yuan, buy dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts