Top Zloty Forecaster Sees Biggest Loss in Five Years on PoliticsBy
Barclays sees currency weakening to 4.5 per euro by end-2016
Zloty to suffer from political turmoil, interest-rate cuts
Even with Poland’s zloty trading at some of its weakest levels in a year, think twice about banking on a rally. The most accurate forecaster of the currency is also among the most bearish.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations