Starbucks Shuts Jakarta Stores After Outlet Damaged by BlastBy
CEO Schultz says one Jakarta shop suffered collateral damage
No customer, employee fatalities reported from explosion
Starbucks Corp., the world’s biggest coffee-shop chain, closed about 50 outlets in Jakarta after one of its stores suffered collateral damage from an explosion Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says