Source: Tetra images RF via Getty Images
Southern Comfort to Be Sold by Brown-Forman to SazeracBy
Fireball maker also gets Tuaca liqueur in $544 million deal
Move reflects seller's focus on whiskeys like Jack Daniel's
At Brown-Forman Corp., it’s last call for Southern Comfort.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day