Russian TV May Have Paid to Hush Athletics Doping FindingsBy and
World Anti-Doping Agency suggests link to broadcast rights
Russian President Putin linked to former athletics chief
Russian broadcasters may have agreed to payments for media rights in exchange for a cover-up of Russian athletes’ doping by international sports officials, an independent investigation commissioned by the World Anti-Doping Agency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks