Pound Stays Lower Versus Euro After BOE Leaves Rates UnchangedBy
BOE maintains status quo as inflation, growth outlook weakens
MPC votes 8-1 to keep rates at record-low 0.5 percent
The pound stayed lower against the euro after the Bank of England officials kept rates at a record low in their first policy decision of 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's