Pound Stays Lower Versus Euro After BOE Leaves Rates UnchangedBy
BOE maintains status quo as inflation, growth outlook weakens
MPC votes 8-1 to keep rates at record-low 0.5 percent
The pound stayed lower against the euro after Bank of England officials kept rates at a record low in their first policy meeting of 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap