NYC Subways Delayed After Rail Breaks in Manhattan, MTA SaysRonald Day
New York City subway’s B, D, C, F, M lines are experiencing delays in both directions due to a broken rail at 7th Ave., Metropolitan Transportation Authority said in an e-mailed statement. *B line service resumed after being suspended between Bedford Park Blvd. in Bronx and Brighton Beach in Brooklyn
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone