Mobius Sees Blessing for Russian Economy in Crude Oil CollapseBy
Oil drop may force government to diversify economy: Mobius
Russia gets about half of budget revenue from oil, gas sales
The slump in crude prices may finally force Vladimir Putin’s government to take steps to diversify Russia’s economy by bolstering businesses outside the commodities industry, according to Mark Mobius of Franklin Templeton Investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone