IAG, American to Seek Approval for Joint Venture With LatamBy and
Plan could deliver market-share gains for Oneworld partners
Carriers may take 18 months to secure antitrust permission
American Airlines Group Inc. and British Airways parent IAG SA signed joint venture agreements with Chile’s Latam Airlines Group SA as they seek the closest level of cooperation available with the No. 1 South American carrier short of a merger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts