Herro Says Now Is a Time for True Investors to Profit From PanicBy
Sees opportunities in beaten-down shares, oil-related firms
Says Chinese equities aren't so cheap even after rout
David Herro, who oversees $28.9 billion in stocks, is holding his nerve as equity markets reel from the worst start to a year on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's