Foursquare CEO Crowley Steps Down as App Seeks to Boost GrowthBy and
Location Services company raised $45 million in funding round
Crowley becomes executive chairman; Jeff Glueck takes CEO job
Foursquare Labs Inc. Chief Executive Officer Dennis Crowley is stepping down as the company seeks to restart growth under his successor Jeff Glueck.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts