Fitch Affirms Noble Group's Ratings After Agri Deal; Shares SinkBy
Near-term debt maturity seen small at $360 mln in first half
Company's shares decline to close at lowest since 2008
Fitch Ratings Ltd. affirmed Noble Group Ltd.’s investment-grade ratings after rival agencies cut the commodity trader to junk, while warning that any sign of deterioration in the company’s ability to access unsecured bank funding could put that assessment in jeopardy. The shares fell to the lowest level since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets