Euro Area Praises Greek Pension Proposal, Emphasizes UrgencyBy and
Dijsselbloem calls Tsipras's planned overhaul ‘serious’
Questions persist about viability of new pension system
Greece won praise from euro-area partners for a plan to revamp its pension system as the region’s rescue fund emphasized that a review of the country’s bailout be completed soon to unlock more international aid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks