Chile Holds Rates on `Feeble' Growth, Above-Target InflationBy
Key rate kept at 3.5% after December's quarter-point increase
Central bank has said it will raise rates gradually this year
Chile’s central bank paused after raising interest rates twice in the previous three months as data confirmed weak economic growth persisted into the last quarter of 2015, even as inflation rose back above the target range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing