ANZ Bank Sued by Two Traders Fired Over Offensive MessagesBy
Trader says bank tolerated drunken antics, lap dancing visit
ANZ says it will vigorously defend the claims in court
Two traders fired by Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. last year for sending offensive messages are suing the bank, claiming senior managers condoned a culture of rule-breaking in which foul language and drunken behavior went unpunished.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing