VW Meeting With EPA on Diesel Emissions Ends After an HourBy and
CEO Mueller meets with EPA's McCarthy for about an hour
EPA's Grundler says Volkswagen fix must be `expeditious'
Volkswagen AG Chief Executive Matthias Mueller met with EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy for about an hour Wednesday, as the German carmaker discussed revamped proposals to overcome a diesel emissions-cheating scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm