U.S. Long-Bond Yield Above 3% Shouts `Buy' to $2.9 Billion FundBy
Yields dropped below that level last week amid China turmoil
Investors weigh Fed rate move versus demand for bonds as haven
Three percent is the magic number for one investor who likes 30-year Treasuries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas