Performance Sports Rejects Ex-Chairman's Efforts to Oust CEOBy
Board says it supports Davis and retail strategy of company
Ex-chairman says will continue to push for 'positive change'
Performance Sports Group Ltd. has rejected a call from its former chairman to oust Chief Executive Officer Kevin Davis, as its share price continued to tumble Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single