NRG's Green Visionary Departure Leaves Clean-Energy QuestionsBy
David Crane says investors didn't buy into transformation
Power producer's green initiatives set it apart from peers
The future of NRG Energy Inc. following the departure of Chief Executive Officer David Crane could be decidedly less green.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States