Metinvest Bondholder Group Said to Oppose Moratorium RequestBy
Steelmaker wants to freeze payments on $1.1 billion of bonds
London Court allows creditor vote on debt restructure plan
A group of Metinvest BV bondholders is trying to derail the Ukrainian steelmaker’s efforts to partially halt payments on its $1.1 billion of notes, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion