Wesfarmers Offers $489 Million to Buy U.K. Chain HomebaseBy and
Australian company plans to build Bunnings-branded business
Home Retail plans to return 200 million pounds to shareholders
Wesfarmers Ltd. offered to buy Homebase in the U.K. for 340 million pounds ($489 million) as the Australian conglomerate attempts to secure an overseas foothold for its home-improvements business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's