GM Raises 2016 Profit Forecast, Boosts Buyback by $4 BillionBy
Optimistic outlook also leads to increased quarterly dividend
Automaker sees continued but slowing growth in U.S., China
General Motors Co. moved to ease concern that slowing global auto-sales growth will cap profit increases, raising its earnings forecast for 2016 by 25 cents a share, adding to its share buyback plan and boosting the dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks