Ferrari Tests Limits of Sports-Car Market Amid Pressure to GrowBy
Ferrari could boost production above 9,000 cars a year
U.S. seen making up 35% of Ferrari sales in 2020, IHS says
Ferrari NV is casting aside once-rigid limits on how many vehicles it makes a year as the supercar company faces the pressures of independence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone