Ex-Barclays Forex `Cartel' Trader Ashton Loses Identity CaseBy
Chris Ashton wasn't improperly identified in FCA settlements
Judgment marks first win for FCA on identification issue
Former Barclays Plc currency trader Chris Ashton lost a complaint over whether he had been improperly identified in settlements related to the foreign-exchange scandal, handing the U.K. financial regulator its first win in a series of disputes over the issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing