Decision-Day Guide: Bank of Korea Meets as China Roils MarketsBy
All but one economist forecast central bank won't change rates
BOK will also update its forecasts for growth and inflation
The Bank of Korea’s board convenes its first policy meeting of 2016 on Thursday amid turmoil in global markets sparked by China’s slowing economy and the slump in oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself