Corus Deal Lets Shaw Family Rearrange Assets in Market ShiftBy
Shaw selling media unit to Corus seen as win for both
Deal comes as advertising shrinks and regulatory changes loom
Shaw Communications Inc.’s C$2.65 billion ($1.86 billion) deal to sell its media unit to Corus Entertainment Inc. lets one of Canada’s wealthiest families to rearrange its assets to better cope with the quickly changing world of media and the Internet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas