Who Are the Mystery Conspirators in Bridgegate? ShhhhhhhBy
Prosecutors identify co-conspirators in lane-closings case
Media outlets seek to intervene for access to documents
U.S. prosecutors secretly identified accomplices in the George Washington Bridge scandal to a judge and asked that the names remain permanently confidential, according to a lawyer for an indicted former ally of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's