Boeing, Engineers Reach Pact Bringing Long-Term Labor PeaceBy
New tentative agreement would be good through October 2022
Company, union set to avoid showdown later this year
Boeing Co. and the union representing 20,000 of its engineers and technical workers said they reached a tentative agreement for a six-year contract extension, avoiding a potentially costly showdown later this year and guaranteeing labor peace into the next decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks