Uber China Raises Financing at $7 Billion Valuation
Uber said its China division has raised financing that values that part of the ride-hailing company's operation at $7 billion. Travis Kalanick, Uber's chief executive officer, discussed the new funds at a press conference in Beijing on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself