U.K. Industrial Output Plunges Most in Almost Three YearsBy
Production drop due to warmer weather lowering energy demand
Manufacturing posts fifth consecutive annual decline
U.K. industrial production fell the most in almost three years in November as warmer-than-usual weather reduced energy demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks