Twitter's Periscope Working on Product to Monitor HarassmentBy and
'One of the things we are focusing on,' Beykpour says
Periscope CEO says new release aimed at preventing offenses
Twitter Inc.’s Periscope is working on a tool to help automatically monitor accounts for harassment or offensive actions within livestreamed video clips shared by users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap