Tax Rebel Plucked From Catalan Provinces Leads Independence PushBy
Puigdemont's nomination ended standoff between separatists
New Catalan leader helped channel town-hall taxes to region
Carles Puigdemont barely had time to write his speech before he was presented to Catalan lawmakers as the region’s new president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries