Springs Capital Hedge Fund Dropped 9.8% by Jan. 8 on China RoutBy
Springs China Opportunities focused on yuan-denominated shares
Fund returned 29% last year and more than 17% since inception
A Springs Capital hedge fund pooling international capital for investment in Chinese companies dropped 9.8 percent in the first five trading days this year as the world’s second-largest stock market got off to its worst start in more than two decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets