Puerto Rico Said to Start Lender Talks as Soon as WednesdayBy
Debt restructuring talks with creditors said already scheduled
Advisers for at least five lender groups said to be attending
Puerto Rico officials are scheduling meetings with creditors as soon as Wednesday to begin talks on restructuring its $70 billion of debt, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts