Los Angeles Glass Mogul in No Rush to Spend $1 Billion WindfallBy
Donald Friese plans to remain as CEO of C.R. Laurence
Used $86 million of the proceeds to pay bonus to employees
Donald Friese isn’t what you expect from a newly minted Los Angeles billionaire. He’s not a casually dressed entertainment mogul, a sharp-suited dealmaker or a computer programmer in a hoodie. Friese, who favors a tie and sports jacket, is a company man who’s worked for more than five decades at the same supplier to the glass and glazing industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States